Legal Mentions:


Bike Basque S.A.R.L
2 Rue Lavigerie
64 200

SARL au capital de 8.200 euros
RCS BAYONNE 753 927 011 (2012 B 783)
SIRET 753 927 011 00019
Code APE : 7911Z
Identification intracommunautaire FR 35753927011
CNIL: 1639469 v 0 du 18-12-2012

Garant : APST
Assureur en RC Professionnelle : GROUPAMA D’OC
Licence d’agent de voyages : Atout France IM 064230004


General Terms and Condition:


By purchasing a cycling trip with Bike Basque, you are agreeing that cycling can be dangerous and there is some personal risk involved, therefore Bike Basque, its representatives, and employees or associates cannot be held responsible for any injury sustained or damage to property, bad weather, crash, or health problem during one of their organised holidays, tours, or events.

You must also make sure that you are able to attend the tour/holiday in full. If you have to leave the tour/holiday for any reason (crash, personal reasons, etc.), Bike Basque has no obligation to reimburse you for the remainder of your trip, this is why we advise our customers to purchase their own travel insurance (including cancellation, medical expenses, emergency assistance in the EU or any other country visited).

The sale and commercial relation with Bike Basque will be protected and governed under French law.

BIKE BASQUE can ask you to pay a deposit of 30% to secure your booking, we will ask you the other 70% few weeks before the departure of the trip.

Reimbursement conditions:

If the trip is cancelled by you:

-More than 2 months before the departure, BIKE BASQUE will reimburse 100% of your payment.

-Inbetween 2 months & 1 month before the departure, BIKE BASQUE will reimburse 50% of your payment.

-Less than 1 month before the departure, BIKE BASQUE has no obligation to reimburse you.

If the trip is cancelled by BIKE BASQUE, 100% of the amount you have previously paid, would be reimbursed.